BVA, in partnership with Brighton Fire and Brighton Police, needs your help in April to support the Brighton Food Cupboard. Our goal is to collect non-perishable food items to help prevent and reduce hunger and food insecurity for individuals and families living in Brighton and surrounding communities.
Food items in highest need include:
- Beans (Pinto, Navy, Chili, Black)
- Fruit, canned or boxed
- Health Snacks
- Evaporated, Powder or Condensed Milk
- Pasta & Pasta Sauce
- Peanut Butter
- Tomato, canned or boxed
- Vegetables, canned or boxed
Donation boxes are available at the following Brighton locations:
- Ambulance: 1551 South Winton Road (corner of Westfall)
- Town Hall: 2300 Elmwood Avenue
- Fire Station #1: 3100 East Avenue
Together, Brighton town residents and Brighton first responders can make April a month of abundance for the Brighton Food Cupboard as they strive to assist those in need.