Plan a Family Night that could save a life. On Monday, January 7 from 6-9 PM, BVA will offer a Heartsaver CPR/AED class for parents/adults & children (suggested minimum age is 10 years old).
Learn how to do CPR and use an AED on an adult & child, and what to do if an infant, child or adult is choking.
The regular cost for the Heartsaver CPR/AED class is $50 per person. BVA will offer this Family class at the following discounted rates. Click link to register.
- 2 people total (e.g., 1 Adult, 1 Child) – $80
- 3 people total (e.g., 1 Adult, 2 Children or 2 Adults, 1 Child) – $110
- 4 people total (e.g., 2 Adults, 2 Children) – $140
- 5 people total (e.g., 2 Adults, 3 Children) – $170
- 6+ people: contact Shawna Rizzi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prepare your family for a medical emergency. Discounted rates apply to this training class only.