Emergency Medical Services … and So Much More
Since 1986, BVA has provided quality emergency medical service to the Town of Brighton. We currently respond to more than 5,000 emergency requests each year.
- We are EMS Professionals. Our team of Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) and Paramedics are certified by the New York State Department of Health to provide emergency prehospital care at the highest level.
- We are ready to help. We support our community with short-term medical equipment loans, training classes, individual and group blood pressure screenings, and group presentations.
- We are your source for community standby services. Look for our ambulances and crews at community events like the Farmers’ Market, the annual July 4th celebration, and local 5K races and charity walks.
- We can help you learn to act. We offer American Heart Association-approved classes in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and the use of an automatic defibrillator (AED) to residents, groups and businesses.
- We need people to join Brighton Volunteer Ambulance. If you would like to explore the possibilities of joining BVA, click here for more information.
Brighton Volunteer Ambulance, Inc. is a private, not-for-profit 501(c)(3) agency governed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
2017 Board of Directors
- President: Daniel McCue
- Vice President: Dennis Meitz
- Secretary: Ann Louise Rydzewski
- Treasurer: Michael Murphy
- Director: Benton “Chip” Anthony
- Director: Michael Pollock