Emergency Medical Services … and So Much More
- We are EMS Professionals. Our team of Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) and Paramedics are certified by the New York State Department of Health to provide emergency prehospital care at the highest level.
- We are ready to help. We support our community with short-term medical equipment loans, training classes, individual and group blood pressure screenings, and group presentations.
- We are your source for community standby services. Look for our ambulances and crews at community events like the Farmers’ Market, the July 4th celebration, local 5K races and charity walks, and other town events.
- We can train you to help in an emergency. We offer American Heart Association-approved classes in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), and the use of an automatic defibrillator (AED) and tourniquet (TQ) to individuals, groups and businesses.
- We need people to join Brighton Volunteer Ambulance. To explore the possibilities of joining BVA, click here for more information.
~Committed to Professionalism. Compassion. Respect.~