Consider giving to the health and safety of our community. Make a gift to Brighton Volunteer Ambulance.
- A child has an unexpected allergic reaction at a birthday party…
- A guest in your home has chest pain and trouble breathing…
- A co-worker loses consciousness…
- An athlete is injured…
BVA receives up to 20 requests for emergency service each day. When a call for help comes in, our trained EMTs and Paramedics respond.
Last year BVA received more than 5,400 calls for help. Our crews are ready to provide Basic and Advanced Life Support to the Brighton community, but we need your financial support.
Who pays for these services?
Medical services provided by BVA are billed to the patient’s insurance company. This accounts for 93% of our annual revenue.
However, these revenue dollars do not account for all the income required to meet both our operational and community outreach expenses.
What other revenue sources does BVA receive?
- We receive financial support from the Town of Brighton Ambulance Tax District, which provides us with new, reliable ambulances to transport our patients safely and promptly to treatment.
- We have an annual Fund Drive where we ask our generous community for their financial support to assist with our outreach programs and equipment expenses.
- Every few years, we are able to obtain funding specific to a need, such as a piece of equipment, through New York State grants.
If you value having a locally operated and staffed ambulance service in Brighton, consider making a donation to our annual fund drive campaign.
Ways to donate
All donations should be made payable to Brighton Volunteer Ambulance, Inc.
Brighton Volunteer Ambulance, Inc.
Attention: Business Manager
1551 Winton Road South
Rochester, NY 14618
You may also make a contribution through your workplace United Way campaign. Here is the information you need:
- United Way Campaign Code: 1372
- State Employee’s Federated Appeal (SEFA): 66-0902
Opportunities exist to name BVA as a beneficiary in your will. Contact your attorney or personal financial advisor for more information.
If you have any questions concerning donations, including making BVA a beneficiary in a will, life insurance policy or a Living Trust, please contact our Business Manager at Director.Business@brightonambulance.org or (585) 271-2718, x106.
- Brighton Volunteer Ambulance, Inc. is a charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Gifts are tax deductible as provided in Section 170(b)1(A) and listed in the IRS Registry.
- BVA will not sell or trade the personal information of our donors.