2022 Recognition Awards
BVA held our Recognition Banquet on Saturday, September 24, to honor our dedicated Paramedics, EMTs, and Staff.
Each year our call volume continues to increase. In 2021, BVA answered 7,381 calls for emergency care. So far this year, we have received more than 5,500 requests for help so we expect to easily surpass last year’s volume. We appreciate the extraordinary efforts that our providers and staff make every day, on every call.
Thank you to our guests and attendees who helped us celebrate and recognize BVA personnel.
Special recognition awards were presented to the following who went above-and-beyond their normal duties:
- Awards presented by Chief Jevon Tomaschko:
- ALS Technician of the Year: Kevin Roza
- BLS Technician of the Year: Akhil Sondhi
- Chief’s Award: Samantha Bitter
- Zach Zeng Award: Hardy Schulz
- Awards presented by President Dennis Mietz:
- David Gundry Award: Mike Murphy
- President’s Award: Dan McCue