BVA held our annual recognition banquet on Saturday, 4.22.23 to celebrate the efforts of our dedicated personnel with family, friends, and invited guests.
Thank you to all who attended and to the businesses that donated raffle items. Special thanks to the banquet committee, Laura Beherns and Julieray Romano. You helped make our evening a special event!
The following recognition awards were presented by BVA President Dennis Mietz, Vice President Mike Murphy, and Chief Jevon Tomaschko:
- ALS Provider of the Year: James Gorski, EMT-P
- BLS Provider of the Year: Allyson Dingman, EMT
- Chief’s Award: Dave Reitano, EMT
- Zack Zeng Award: Nate Bader, EMT-P
- Dave Gundry Award: Chip Anthony
- President’s Award: Ann Louise Rydzewski
BVA continues to be a high-volume agency. In 2022, we responded to more than 8700 requests for emergency medical service. We are extremely proud of our Paramedics, EMTs, and staff!